Sweat’s Yoga room is a well thought out sanctuary. Please help maintain its uniqueness.
- Please get to Sweat a few minutes early. We make the room available for you to get acclimated to the heat and to the quiet. We strongly suggest walking into the room at least 5 minutes prior to the beginning of class.
- The class will be fun and the music popping, but it’s still yoga. We ask you to grab your spot in the room and spend a few moments with yourself, rather than in conversation with a buddy – same during your class.
- We will provide an amazingly clean studio, filtered air, etc. There’s nothing worse than a 2nd go around of hot sweaty clothes, particularly in a hot yoga room. Nuff said. Oh, and that perfume thing? Please refrain – we’ll provide the freshness.
- As addressed above, please be early! We will not allow entry to a class 5 minutes after it starts – no exceptions.
- Verboten, prohibited, not acceptable. Not in the yoga room. However, if you have the exceptional possible emergent situation, i.e a sick child or some other scenario, just tell the teacher you are going to put your phone next to your mat.
- We are all going to sweat at Sweat. It’s why we are there. And we are sure that your sweat smells better then Chanel #5. However, it still is your sweat. If you drop a few on your neighbor’s mat, please wipe ’em up!
- If you have an injury, please tell the teacher prior to class. If you need to take a break during class, please do so. If your flow is slower than the rest of the class, do your best to keep up, but if you need to do it at your own pace, that’s fine. If you want to improvise during the entire class, Sweat may not be the right studio for you. There are periods of each class where improvisation is welcome – focus your need to do your own thing during those periods.
Stay Till The End
- Sweat’s classes will leave you in a full body sweat. Our cool down and savasana are planned and an integral sweet part of the class experience. Our classes are a bit shorter; please stay through the end of the class.